- The parts of the website user can see, interact with
- Purpose is to interact with user
- For Web Designers
- Human friendly
- Fonts, Drop-down menus, buttons, transitions, sliders, contact forms, etc.
- 3 parts: Server, Application, Database.
- For Web Programmers
- Database is like a giant excel sheet without sorting
- Back End usually needs PHP, Ruby, Python
- Less is a CSS library
- Bootstrap is a Front-End framework
- Framework is kind of like an outline or skeleton needed for building software